FIA-Abzocke bei HTP-Gebühren

• Die FIA hat beschlossen, alle Motorsportler mit historischen Fahrzeugen mal grundlos so richtig abzuzocken (siehe Vorstart 7-8/2014). Anbei meine Beschwerde an die FIA dazu. Wenn ich eine Antwort bekomme, werde ich sie hier veröffentlichen :mad:

Dear Sirs,

I learned that FIA declares all existing Historical Technical Passports (HTP) invalid at the end of 2014 for unexplained reasons. Together with many other drivers I am now forced to renew the HTP for my competition car, even though nothing has changed technically.

Moreover, FIA states that the fees for issueing a new HTP are in the range of 700 to more than 1000 Euros, which is clearly out of the world for the service provided. For the majority of the drivers, the "new" HTP has no noticeable changes over the "old" HTP. Hence, the new HTP and the associated fees have no justification.

Due to the lack of a supervisory authority, FIA is obviously misusing its monopol to rip-off the drivers, which is totally unacceptable. We are not here to pay for the ostentatious lifestyle of FIA board members, nor are we leaned towards accepting useless paperwork with the only reason to create a fictitious business model. FIA is damaging motorsports for the sole purpose of generating income for no value.

I demand a competent response to my complaint and will distribute your answer among my other fellow drivers.

Respectfully,

Michael Stock

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 911safari ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!