Historische Bilder Thread Deutschland bis1999

• Äääh, irgendwie kapier ich hier jetzt momentan nix mehr :confused:

@ RobertS
    Hast Du mal die Regeln auf Seite 1 gelesen ?

Gruß coyote ;)

I do not understand perfectly.
    My German is very basic.

In my archive are hundreds of original photos of German drivers - all are never before published - in Eastern-Europe 1967-88 period.
    I thought, these are interesting for you.....

Good Luck !

• Hello Robert,
    coyote was referring to the rules. Who has found the correct solution is the one, who has to present the next foto.

So we are looking forward to your fotos, but first you have to be successful with one of the next fotos.

Good Luck!

• Obviously, it was not a good decision from me, to post to a forum, where I can not interpret the rules.
    I was the elephant in the china-shop.......

No problem, it was only the wrong place where you published the photos, but now all is OK.
    The pictures are very interesting.
    I have been codriver at the Taurus-Rallye in 1978 and on some of your pictures I have found our car. It was the Toyota Celica with No.25.
    Do you have more ?

Thank you very much

coyote ;)

• I have been codriver at the Taurus-Rallye in 1978 and on some of your pictures I have found our car. It was the Toyota Celica with No.25.
    Do you have more ?
    coyote ;)

One of my first shots found the target...:)
    Yes, I have other pics.
    Pass me your E-mail address in pm, I can send you high-res scans of the slides and negs of your car.
    Did you run on 1975 Taurus or Münich-Wien-Budapest with same Celica ?

• @ RobertS: According to the indicator FO in the first picture could be the K-D. Krügel / W. Krügel be. And the second picture of her vehicle Klaus Dieter Schulze / Bernd von Nessen .Is it not precisely say. Since I have more idea of the Eisenacher factory team did.

• @ RobertS

I have sent you a PM :)

I have sent you E-mail with photos:)

This BMW is at 1982 Rallye Mecsek, Hungary
    It was a round of the Cup of Peace and Friendship Championship for Warsaw-Pact countries.
    Unfortunately I do not know driver-codriver, maybe somebody here can help...

• @ RobertS: According to the indicator FO in the first picture could be the K-D. Krügel / W. Krügel be. And the second picture of her vehicle Klaus Dieter Schulze / Bernd von Nessen .Is it not precisely say. Since I have more idea of the Eisenacher factory team did.

Rallye Taurus 1978
    6. Heimbuerger - Weitz 20246p.
    Maybe they are FO 68-74 ?

• Thank you very much for the pictures. :p

The BMW-driver I don't know, but the driver of the Opel Ascona with No.19 was Sepp Haider from Austria.

Thank you, coyote ;)

• Four factory car, the mileage Mogürt Salgó 1986. After müste number plate I only watch video.
    Threats are:

Nr.4 : Eberhard Uth / Volker Hofsommer
    Nr.16 : Klaus-Dieter Krügel / Thomas Bruchmann
    Nr.22 : Roland Fink / Dieter Schenk
    Nr.28 : Wolfgang Krügel / Frank Gries

Mfg Daniel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!