Rallye Luxemburg 14. Juli 2018

• Letzte WP war dann Naß und MG hatte einen Ausrutscher. Und richtig glück das er aus den Graben wieder rauskam 11sec. Länger die Aktion und es wär aus gewesen

Video kann man beim Wallenwein/Instagram ansehen.

Every Day is Race Day

• So, what a nice rally. Nicely compact, great environment, great entry list! It was a fantastic day!

I decided to start with the second stage, but I was just in time.
    We had 2 hours drive, to do with the kids, it's a bit more complicated, to get everyone ready in time. I decided to reach to the second stage from the south from Holzthum, but very quickly I ran into a sign on the road:

In Belgium this means no crossing, in any direction, for any vehicle, so I turned back direction Hosingen and then over the north to Wilwerwiltz.

I saw many roads closed by this sign, does this have the same meaning in Lux as in Belgium, did you ignore it?

• So, what a nice rally. Nicely compact, great environment, great entry list! It was a fantastic day!

I decided to start with the second stage, but I was just in time.
    We had 2 hours drive, to do with the kids, it's a bit more complicated, to get everyone ready in time. I decided to reach to the second stage from the south from Holzthum, but very quickly I ran into a sign on the road:

In Belgium this means no crossing, in any direction, for any vehicle, so I turned back direction Hosingen and then over the north to Wilwerwiltz.

I saw many roads closed by this sign, does this have the same meaning in Lux as in Belgium, did you ignore it?

Yup, just ignore it! :p

• Vielen Dank an den Veranstalter, der es wiedermal geschafft hat, im super kompakten Format eine absolute TOP-Veranstaltung mit einem sehr guten Starterfald auf die Beine zu stellen!

see you next year.

• Top Veranstaltung mit einem super Starterfeld und tollen Prüfungen.

Lediglich die Pausen fühlten sich etwas lang an, aber die konnte man sich, wenn man
    denn ein Schattenplatz gefunden hatte auch gut überbrücken.

Und der Sport, der geboten wurde, war super gewesen mit den vielen "dicken" Autos!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!