Hunsrück Rallye :: Geschichte Bilder Videos

• Wünsche mir solche Zeiten wieder zurück, als es noch eine Hunsrück und eine Deutschland gegeben hat.

Tja, dies Jahr gibts weder das Eine noch das Andere!! :(
    Aber wenn ich wählen könnte würd ich mir eher die Hunsrüch (evtl als IRC Lauf) und die Hunsrück Junior zurück wünschen anstatt die Deutschland! Meine Meinung! ;)

Gruß Haupe

• Tja, dies Jahr gibts weder das Eine noch das Andere!! :(
    Aber wenn ich wählen könnte würd ich mir eher die Hunsrüch (evtl als IRC Lauf) und die Hunsrück Junior zurück wünschen anstatt die Deutschland! Meine Meinung! ;)

Gruß Haupe

Ja da gib ich dir Recht!die Hunsrück war wirklich Super!war das erste mal 1982 auf der 'Panzerplatte'.siehe auch das Bild über meinem UserNamen:de Walter und Christian auf dem weg zum Start auf der Panzerplatte.und er war als vorwagen unterwegs und stahl allen anderen Teilnehmer die Show.kann mich noch daran erinnern wie er im Maiwald über die Kuppe kam:QUER und in der Luft!der absolute OberHammer!!
    Hab aber auch keine Bilder von der jetzigen Miss Solberg,leider.aber wenn sie schon nach WP2 draußen war wirds nicht soviele geben.

Gruß,Martin

German Rally Fan

• I am looking for a scan of the 1986 International Hunsruck Rally entry list and final results please. Maybe someone has the official programme, the final results, or a report in a local magazine?

Many thanks.

• Good morning!
    Forgive me for not writing in German !

I was looking from [B ] complete [/ B] results of Hunsruck Rally !

Does someone have the results of 1997 and 1996 that could share ?

Thanks in advance
    Best regards from Portugal
    Jorge

• [ QUOTE = jorally ; 257 506 ] Good morning!
    Forgive me for not writing in German !

I was looking from [B ] complete [/ B] results of Hunsruck Rally !

Does someone have the results of 1997 and 1996 that could share ?

Thanks in advance
    Best regards from Portugal
    Jorge [ / QUOTE ]

Why is so difficult to find those kind of results here ? They weren't 40 or 50 years ago ?!
    I really don't understand !!!
    It's because I write in english ?

Regards
    Jorge

• you have PN !

• I am trying to find some photos of the Group A Rover Vitesse from the 1984 & 1985 Hunsruck Rally.

In 1984 Tony Pond / Rob Arthur entered the rally in B564 AOX and finished 5th Overall, and in 1985 Russell Gooding / ??????????? entered the rally in A480 WOE and I think retired on Stage 1.

I also think that Jeff Williamson used the same car that Russell Gooding did on the 1994 Hunsruck Slowly Sideways Demonstration.

I would be interested in seeing some photos of these cars please - THANK YOU!

• I don't have found something from the Hunsrück, but here are some pictures of other rallies where the Rover's started. Don't know if you know these already, so have a look:

http://www.rallyforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26733

Thanks you for pointing me to that forum 'ferat', but I am actually 'MG Rally' that started the post over there, so I have seen those awesome photos already thank you. ;)

I will however email Oliver at http://www.sto-motorsportfotos.de and see if he has any photos of the Rovers - thank you! :D

• .....ein Foto irgendwo aus dem Internet...

Thank you 'toyhouse!' but I have seen that photo before. In fact I think the original photographer uploaded four images in total.

Thank you anyway for your help! :D

• Irgendwo aus meinem alten Fotoarchiv...schwarz-weiß! :D

Thank you 'rallyetom' that is not an image that I have seen before. I assume it is from your own private collection? Do you have any others of the Rover?

Would it be possible to have a larger version of this image for my archives please? I do not mind if you write your name in the corner somewhere, and I promise to use it only for my archives. My email address is...

mg-sport @ ntlworld.com

(take out the spaces before sending email though, as it will now work if you leave them in!)

Thank you! :D

• Many thanks Mike B. for taking the time to post those photos, but I already have those ones - thank you anyway! :D

It is the 1984 and 1985 Hunsruck that I am really looking for. ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!