Beiträge von LanciaDelta_S4

@ Lancia Delta S4; If you want to see Panzerplatte; you better stay at the main spectator areas. They are safe and you'll find contact to other spectators. On Römerstrasse there is a Left3-!! with a little jump; near a village with a scheduled spectator point.You mustaccess early any way.
    Generally it' s Not wanted to walk about on your own, but it's possible If you obey the marshal's instructions. Always mind your own safety and do no infringements to competitors or officials. The best way is to find the contact to experienced spectators and follow them.
    Have a nice time in Germany.

thanks for the answer! Are you talking about the one at the very beginning of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EY9WFoc93w&feature=youtu.be

Hallo,

apologies for writing in English but unfortunately I cannot speak german, hopefully you won't mind the intrusion! Huge rally fan here, I've spectated three times at the Wales Rally and one time each at Sardinia and Portugal and this year will be my first time spectating at Rally Germany! Was wondering if you guys could spare some advise on how to best enjoy the rally.
    I am going with a couple of friends and we have bought already the tickets for Saturday and Sunday. We were thinking of doing Romerstrasse and Panzerplatte on Saturday and Dhrontal on Sunday.
    Do you guys recommend any good spot in any of these Special Stages? Or areas that should be avoided as they are too busy/boring?

Also can spectators generally walk freely and find their own spot as long as it is safe (like it happens in Wales for example) or are marshalls very strict and one can only stay in the spectators areas (like Portugal basically)?

Danke!