MG Metro 6R4 in D?

• I ask my father today. He has been taken Fotos of this rally. Ill hope we find them quickly... ;)

Thank you 'Rallyefreak' - did you find any photos of Alfred Zimmermann / Rudolf Buckenleib in the No 42 Schmidt Motorsport MG Metro 6R4 Clubman on the 1986 Hunsruck Rally then?

I would be very interested in seeing them if you did find some. :rolleyes:

• Thank you 'Rallyefreak' - did you find any photos of Alfred Zimmermann / Rudolf Buckenleib in the No 42 Schmidt Motorsport MG Metro 6R4 Clubman on the 1986 Hunsruck Rally then?

my father hasnt found any photos of this car, sorry.

Game-Experte

• Thank you 'Rallyefreak' - did you find any photos of Alfred Zimmermann / Rudolf Buckenleib in the No 42 Schmidt Motorsport MG Metro 6R4 Clubman on the 1986 Hunsruck Rally then?

Zimmermann / Buckenleib finished in 1992 the 49. Rajd Polski Wrocław with a Lancia Delta. They where announced by Automobilclub Stein near Nürnberg (http://www.ac-stein.de) Maybe you have a chance to reach some photos, Schmidt Motorsport is also placed near Nurnberg.

It's never to late to have a happy childhoud

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!