the best Rallye-Video: "this is rallying" !!?

• Jo!!!

Wirklich das beste aller Zeiten. Junge, muss der Zeit haben!

• Zitat

Original von Gösta
    Junge, muss der Zeit haben!

Oder er macht den ganzen tag nix andres..was ich eher vermute! :)

Wenn man sich den aufwand der aufnahmen schon alleine ansieht, mit inboard und und und, beschleicht mich der gedanke, das er das er sowas vermarkten tut noch :D

MFG René

Die gewonnene Erfahrung steigt mit dem Wert des zerstörten Gegenstandes!! :D:D

• Zitat

Original von Raven
    Hi guys, it's me who did the "This is rallying video". If you have any problems I will try to solve them.

1) To watch my video you must have at least divx 5.0.3 codec.
    2) Here is the next link to my "TIR" video, I hope it will work fine -> http://www.kkr.org.pl/pliki/filmy/tir.avi

...and PLEASE write in English! :)

hi raven!

your video is one of the best rallyevideos i ever watched!

how long have you worked for it? or are you doing something like this in your job or as hobby?

greetz

coolmccall

ps: i hope to see more of such great videos!

Tausche Volleyballschläger gegen W-Lan Kabel

• Hi Raven !
    which programms did you use to make the video ?
    I try to find some good ones !

Have a nice day !
    :D

• Hi Raven,
    are those filmscenes done by yourself and friends? Did you write the music yourself? It's a really nice song. I also like the video very much and that sometimes the sound from the cars can be heard next to the music. But don't overdo it with the special effects - this is about the max. you should do. Remember, sometimes less is better :) Just for future plans.
    You should try and sell this kind of stuff to drivers, sponsors or whatever!
    Looking forward to see more,
    Kerstin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!