ADAC rallyesprint.eu Storndorf 2008

• Lüge:D
    Ich bin kurz nach 2 Uhr zu Bett,da sahst ihr alle noch!:D:D:D

Trabant Historic Rallyeteam

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Snoo () aus folgendem Grund: Nicht richtig gelesen ;)

• Und wie der Strömberg mit dem Zeier Saab umgegangen ist war eine absolute Frechheit. Blinkerglas weg, Frontblech eingedrückt, zweimal hintereinander an der Böschung entlang rumpeln, Lüfter kaputt, der Gerhard hatte dann das einzig richtige gemacht, und den Zündschlüssel abgezogen.

I do not fully understand this sentence in German means. But I used Google translation to Swedish. (http://translate.google.de) In English it will be this:

"And how the Stroemberg with Zeier Saab was handled is an absolute impudence. Blinker glass away, pushed in front plate, twice in a row to rumble along the embankment, fans broke, Gerhard had then made the only correct, and the ignition key off."

I think Mr Jocki do not like some of what I did, witch I do respect.

I was invited to come to Storndorf for about 3 veeks ago and I guess it was because my friend Kalle Grundel with whom I have been competing against very hard in the Swedish rallychampionship during the eighties (-80).
    We both have learned to know Claus Hopfe and I guess it was Claus Idea to put me in a SAAB.
    When we (Stig, Kalle and myself) traveled down to Storndorf last Thursday, we did not know what cars we should drive. In the entrylist on Internet we could se Stig in an Audi, Kalle in a Golf and myself in a SAAB 99. As I saw another SAAB 900 in the same list that was driven by Gerhard Zeier. I used Google on his name and found some pictures on him in a SAAB 99T and made my conclusion it was his car I should drive.
    On Friday we met and I could see my guess was right.
    After a ride with him in the car I did test it 2-3 laps during "shake down".
    It was familiar but not easy. I have not been sitting in a 99T for over 20 years and I have not been rallying since about 1993 with two (2) exceptions:
    1/ 1997 i did a local event with a Suzuki grN (A gift when I was celebrating 50).
    2/ 2008 (4 weeks ago). Also a local home event with a Suzuki grN.

It was perhaps a stupid thing to accept the invitation because of my lack of training but I was looking forward to come together with Björn, Stig and Kalle and offcourse meet some of my old friends from Germany (Where were you Dickman, Knolli, Heuscmid??!).

After Friday evenings driving I took Kalle and Stig with me to the other building outside the graveltrack as "Hubbi" did asked for. We think we did a few rally-fans happy there as Stig and Kalle signed autographs for nearly an hour.

During driving on Saturday I did go a little bit too close to a tyre and and blinker glass was gone. In my way of thinking that was nothing.
    I also did a halfspinn on another run and pushed one tyre slightly forward with the front bumper. No big deal that either in my opinion.
    As I understood that "slowly sideways" only is driving for fun I realized I did have very much fun but not the spectators. I could not do "donuts" like Kalle so I was thinking of how to giwe them a little show for their money. Every lap I passed the corner after the "tunnel" I was looking on the banking and as it looked very smooth I decided to drive as far up on the wall as possible (Perhaps it could be some photos for Gerhard to put in his garage). To show it was not a mistake I did it two times.
    At the lunchbrake Gerhards mechanik came and informed me that one cooling fan (ventilator) was not working so he did not want me to drive the car anymore. I did think it was not a problem as the driving time was short and I could have kept an eye on the temp gauge all the time but did off course accept the fact. Anyway I had a great day and evening and it was a very nice weekend for me and my German codriver Jan.
    After reading this comment in the forum I would like to apologize for all the bad things I did. It was not at all my intentions. I only wanted to "add something to the show" :(:(:(
    Thank you very much Gerhard Zeier and also offcourse to the Bigg Boss Jürgen Stehr =)
    Forgive me for my bad English. But I guess it is better for you than to read Swedish.

Ola Strömberg

• What you did was a great show! That's RALLYE!!! :D :D :D
    Thank you for being here!!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ChrisW. ()

• Don't worry too much about that. For sure it's not making happy anyone when a (borrowed) car get's damaged, but that has to be calculated. At every event an accident can happen, especially in November when it's cold and slippery on the track.
    I've not seen the car with the "full damage" from near, but for sure it won't be a total wreck. Sad for the owner, but that can happen. Thank you for the enrichment of the Rallyesprint, that you and your friends started there.
    Best regards

• @ Ola,

thank's for beeing there and for your percormance. It's race and something could happen:D

In germany we have everytime people, who are claiming about everything.

If it was ok for the owner, that you drive his car, everything is ok (my opinion)

Again, thanks for joining our Rally-Party, hope to see you again.

Best regards

Oli

tack så mycket och alltid trevligt resa!

• @Ola Strömberg.
    Hello. I hope you are being good at home.
    We had a nice weekend and a great evening in the Hotelbar.. Pleace can you say all the Users that Stig has speak. "give me a little instruction and i drive the Trabbi next year" and he was not fully in alkohol.. smile
    Ola it was a great event and i hope to see next year.

Best regards Mike

p.s. you have a privat message

http://www.migo-modelle.de

• God kväll Ola,
    Jag tror att det har varit mycket trevligt i helgen faror och jag hoppas att ni snart är tillbaka i Tyskland kan se.
    Tack för din kommentar.
    Hälsningar från Tyskland
    Youngtimer

• vpstyle.
    Stig war voll zurechnungfähig und OLA kann es bestätigen.. ob es so wird ist noch ne andere sache..:D

rs600
    Danke für die Bilder.. ja ich weis das geht rückwerts ..:D
    aber was solls ging doch auch so ganz nett..smile.

Dennis10
    ....:D:D:D:confused::confused:

• Ich kann es auch bestätigen,ich war dabei!
    Er möchte nächtes Jahr wieder kommen,und mit Mike`s Trabant fahren...:):)

• Stig has speak. "give me a little instruction and i drive the Trabbi next year"

Best regards Mike

Hi Mike,
    I was there and I heard every word as I was between You and Stig...
    But I am sorry to say it was not correct. (Es war falsch :rolleyes:)
    YOU sad to Stig: "You can drive my Trabi next year after I (Mike) have learned you to drive this car". I wonder who had most beer´s. :D :D :D
    Stig B is such a nice guy that I should not say it as impossible it could happen. But please... NO instructions to him about to drive (He will be pissed off ;) ). His first 2-stroke SAAB had around 50 hp and he was beating almost everyone on local rallys in the beginning of his career.

As I believe I do not have any SAAB to drive any more time I have a proposal. Stig, Kalle, Me and you have a race in the Trabi. It is an art to be fast in a car without horsepower to. Like to sail with very little wind =)

And thank you very much all of you above who have wrote nice comments to me. I am absolutely sure the car is ok. I should have done exactly the same if the car was my own and I should also haved continued (with en eye on the temp meter).
    Still I am very greatful to Gerhard Zeier who gave me this opportunity.

...And here comes a Google translation...:confused:

Hi Mike,
    Ich war dort, und ich hörte jedes Wort, denn ich war zwischen Ihnen und Stig ...
    Aber es tut mir leid zu sagen, es war nicht korrekt. (Es war falsch)
    SIE traurig, Stig: "Man kann meine Trabi im nächsten Jahr, nachdem ich (Mike) haben gelernt, Sie fahren dieses Auto". Ich frage mich, wer hatte die meisten Bier's.
    Stig B ist so ein netter Kerl, ich solle nicht sagen, dass es als unmöglich, es könnte passieren. Aber bitte ... NO Anweisungen, um ihn zu fahren (Er wird zufriedener). Seine erste 2-Takt SAAB hatten rund 50 PS und er war fast jeder zu schlagen über den Kleinen rallys am Anfang seiner Karriere.

Wie ich glaube, ich habe keine SAAB, um mehr Zeit Ich habe einen Vorschlag. Stig, Kalle, Me und Sie haben ein Wettlauf, bei dem Trabi. Es ist eine Kunst zu schnell in ein Auto ohne Pferdestärken zu. Wie zu segeln, mit sehr wenig Wind

Und vielen Dank Ihnen allen vor, die schrieb nette Bemerkungen zu mir. Ich bin absolut sicher, das Auto ist ok. Ich hätte genau das gleiche getan, wenn das Auto war meine eigene, und ich sollte auch weiterhin haved (de mit Blick auf die temp Meter).
    Dennoch bin ich sehr dankbar, dass Gerhard Zeier, die gab mir diese Gelegenheit.

Viele Grüsse!!

Ola

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ola Strömberg ()

• Würde mich sehr freuen dieses "Trabbi-Event" live mitzuerleben !
    Nächstes Jahr beim Rallyesprint.eu ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nismo ()

• :):):)
    Gibt es denn jetzt schon den neuen Termin in 2009??? Wir möchten natürlich wieder Alle mit dabei sein bei dem geilen Event in Storndorf... Wo sieht man so tolle Rallye-Autos in Action an einem Tag an einem Ort und dazu noch mit einer perfekten Organisation und tollen Party. Das ist einmalig in Deutschland, dass man jeden Zuschauerpunkt - egal bei welchem Wetter - trockenen und warmen Fusses auf eigens mit Holzspänen angelegten Wegen auf einer Naturtribüne erreichen kann. Alle Hochachtung für das Stehr-Team mit Jürgen Stehr an der Spitze. Wir kommen gerne wieder - auch wenn der Event an Weihnachten ist...!!!
    Herzliche Grüsse nach Hessen von den Allgäu-Racern.

• Auf der HP steht ein neuer Termin!

Es ist der 30./31.10.2009

Am 30. Weltspartag und am 31. Reformationstag;)

Mann kann ein Auto nicht wie ein menschliches Wesen behandeln -
    ein Auto braucht Liebe: Zitat Walter Röhrl

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!